Chenoweth Sons - Blind Alleys
[Master Site Menu]
For as many Chenoweths in the database, there are many others of whom nothing is presently known. This descendant's list are some of those. In some cases, though these names are found in the Cora Hiatt's book, they may never have existed. In other cases they may have died young. This presentation is given in hopes that someone might recognize links to these Chenoweth sons. If you have information on any person listed on these pages please contact me: Jon Egge
Blind Alley Table
- William(5): b: 1797 married Rachel Cassel - children unknown
- John Thomas(4): b 1778 Botetourt Co., VA
- Richard(3) Jr.(3) b: about 1745, lived in Back River Hundred
- Richard(4): b: after 1764 mentioned in grandfather's will.
- John A(4): b about 1760 in Baltimore Co., MD
- Arthur(3): b: about 1751 married Cassandra Bosley - continuing lines unknown
- William(3): b: about 1753 - may not be William of Hampsted
- Thomas(3): b: about 1756 - only line of one son known.
- Joseph(3): b: about 1758 - executor of his father's will
- William(3): b: July 29, 1750 - married, sons unknown
- Absolom(4): b: May 10, 1775 - married, children unknown
- William(5): b: married Eliza Jane Cromwell - children unknown
- Enoch(4): b: May 10, 1775 - married, sons unknown
- Joshua(4): b: July 10, 1796 - mentioned in his father's will
- John(6): b: about 1839 Ohio
- Thomas(4): b January 18, 1782 in Ross Co.,OH
- William(4): b October 08, 1798 in Kentucky, died August 13, 1827 Vigo Co., IN
- THOMAS C(3)
- Richard Thomas(4): b 1797 in Pike Co., OH, married Ruth Perrin
Any Leads appreciated - Jon Egge
You can reach me by e-mail at: email@example.com
Snail Mail: PO Box 1188, Woodinville, WA 98072
Copyright c 1996-2004 by Jon D. Egge. All Rights Reserved. Any republication of this page material for personal use requires inclusion of this copyright. Any other republication of this page material requires the express consent of the author.
Return to top of page
to return to Chenoweth Main Page...
Last Revision Monday, December 20, 2004